DISCO’s growing services team is seeking a customer-focused Technical Support Associate. In this role, you will provide assistance to end-users throughout the legal discovery process, troubleshoot technical issues, and guide customers to use the DISCO platform optimally. You will also provide critical technical input to the Engineering team to diagnose and address platform issues and prioritize enhancements to the product.
What You'll Do
- Use your technical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot data file issues, the client's browser and internet connection, network problems, and web based applications
- Analyze client’s needs, fully understand their requirements, and determine the appropriate course of action
- Gather log files from client and DISCO backend systems
- Proactively monitor open tickets, contact customers, and provide updates on a timely basis
- Utilize ticketing systems to triage issues to Engineering and other teams within DISCO
- Provide phone, chat, and email support
- De-escalate challenging client interactions and work with urgency to provide solutions
- Work with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns
- Work directly with customers advising them on how to best leverage DISCO in their day to day activities
- Proactively contribute to improvements in documentation and our product
- Help define business and technical requirements for improving the day to day activities of the department
- Display professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members of DISCO as well as external clients and vendors via written and verbal communication
Who You Are
- 1+ years experience in a technical support role at a technology company
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a Technology or Business field; or significant ediscovery data processing experience in lieu of degree
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with an initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers and clients
- Experience with IT or Application Support Ticketing systems
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical users
- Passionate about providing a great customer experience and helping users
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and teach others
- Ability to work the following shift; Tues-Sat 9AM-5PM CST
- Ability to work from our Austin, TX headquarters
Even Better If You Have...
- Experience with any of the following; Salesforce, Jira, Asana, Talkdesk
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Prior litigation support or consulting experience
Why Technical Support at DISCO
- Work at an exciting Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) startup that is rapidly growing and that is a disrupter in the legal space
- Professional growth opportunities and opportunities for advancement
- We use the latest customer service systems and workplace collaboration tools
- Many high-profile clients offer a rewarding challenge for people who love to make clients happy
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.