DISCO has an exciting new opportunity in our growing Forensics department. We are looking for an experienced forensic director to join DISCO to develop and expand the forensic department. As a Director of Forensics, you will be responsible for leading the forensic department by providing high level project expertise and team management for the DISCO forensic team including developing the strategy and execution of our Forensic offerings.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategy development, compliance, and continuous improvement of DISCO’s forensic offerings
- Partner with the sales team to provide direct sales and business development for forensic service delivery from pre-sales to post-delivery
- Consult directly with clients regarding data retention and forensic collection best practices, workflows, and technologies
- Manage client relationships, lead meetings, and manage the department’s ongoing engagements and workload
- Maintain outstanding service delivery and ensure effective issue identification, problem resolution, tool integration, documentation, gap assessment, and continuous improvement
- Hire, coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing quarterly career development sessions
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall framework to encourage employee contribution with goal clarity and continuous feedback
- Manage the forensic budget, revenue, and team utilization
- Create a global vision and technical strategy for the forensic team to deliver best in class client experience while building defensive and effective collection methodologies
- Anticipate client needs by proactively researching new data sources and developing magical solutions to meet their needs
- Collaborate and influence during the product development cycle to ensure the client perspective is heard
Who You Are
- 10+ years of hands-on consulting experience in digital forensics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Forensics, Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of people management experience of a team of 5+ employees
- Consulting or professional services experience, including the ability to scope complex projects, manage the department budget and lead global teams to deliver best in class client experience
- Excellent understanding of forensic best practices and global data privacy laws such as GDPR and data privacy
- Excellent communicator – able to present complex technical details, articulate verbally and in writing, and instill confidence in clients
Even Better If You Have…
- One or more Industry standard forensic certifications such as: EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), or EC-Council, ISACA, (ISC)2, & GIAC related forensic certifications
- Experience with computer networking and network traffic analysis
- Experience with collecting cloud, CRM data, and structured data
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.