Find your purpose here.
DISCO is committed to helping you find the ‘sweet spot’ where your strengths, interests and purpose align. We’re making careers possible, and that means equipping every DISCOvian with the one-to-one guidance, support, skills and career options to contribute to a variety of projects, teams, and departments. We’re bringing this vision to life, and launching a new program designed to grow the top early career professionals into our future leaders and executives.
If you’re driven to make an impact, motivated to continually learn and grow, and are known for your entrepreneurial spirit, then DISCO is the right place for you! Join the inaugural class of the Emerging Leader Rotation Program as a DISCO Associate and launch your career at a high-growth company whose mission is to use technology to strengthen the rule of law.
As a DISCO Associate, you’ll quickly build and apply business, legal, leadership and technical expertise to real world problems and projects. Working alongside top legal minds, entrepreneurs, and technologists, you’ll make a meaningful impact while deepening your skills with one-to-one attention from our leaders and coaches. DISCO’s ELRP is a launchpad for emerging leaders in technology.
In ELRP, you will:
- Join a diverse cohort of top achievers on an accelerated journey to a “lead” role
- Build capabilities through immersive learning experiences, structured working tours in business, people, and technology, with up to three rotations
- Define and pursue your goals with 1x1 career coaching
- Learn from and work directly with executives and leaders
Make a meaningful impact.
Law affects everyone, from the largest multinational corporations to local mom-and-pop businesses, from the most powerful national governments to the smallest towns and from major civic organizations to individual citizens. However, the legal industry has lagged behind other industries in digitization and cloud technology adoption. The opportunity to innovate through legal technology can be quantified not only in billions of dollars, but in life-changing experiences for attorneys, freed from mundane tasks and able to fully do what they went to law school for.
As the impact of law on the business world grows, joining DISCO is an opportunity to do meaningful work with an enormous positive impact on society. We believe that great achievements come from aiming great people at big problems; and as “Discovians,” you will be the principal driver of our success. Our commitment to creating an environment where all people feel welcome and connected regardless of their backgrounds, along with our MAGIC culture and values (Meaningful Impact, All-in, Grit and Grace, Innovation and Craft) shape the way we treat each other, serve our customers, and give back to our community.
What You’ll Do
- Acceptance into the program is a rigorous two-way process designed to attract and retain top talent with the best likelihood of long-term success at DISCO.
- Overview: The ELRP is a career journey with structured learning, rotational work experiences, a capstone project, and ongoing learning and career development. At the end of the program, Associates have completed an accelerated path to graduate into a ‘lead’ role in either a thought leader or people management career path.
- Structured learning: Associates begin their journey in DISCO University, where business leaders and professors equip them with the DISCO and industry-specific business, legal, leadership and technical expertise they need to thrive in their rotations. As an associate during downtime, you will get to know Austin and your colleagues through teambuilding and social events.
- Rotational work experiences: Associates complete rotations to learn the basics of our business, and work with a career coach to match their strengths and interests to a permanent role. Associates may choose to complete up to three rotations. Throughout their rotations, associates participate in continuous leadership and professional development to prepare them to step into a ‘lead’ role upon program graduation.
- Ongoing learning and career development: Associates receive support for their learning and careers through a variety of assessments, one-to-one coaching, project sponsors, and capable, trained people managers.
- Project work: All associates participate in a real-world capstone project focused on addressing a critical issue or opportunity. Teams present their solutions to the CEO and executive team, and receive feedback with the possibility of budget and time to implement their ideas.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top-ranked university
- Recent graduates with up to a year of work experience; and those with graduation dates between December 2021 and December 2022. (The first cohort of this program starts in June 2022.)
- 3.5 GPA or above preferred
- Collaborative mindset
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and produce results
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Highly effective communicator
- Self-directed, and motivated by the chance to continuously learn and grow
- Eager to tackle any challenge
- Passionate about the ability of technology to improve society and lives
Even Better If You Have
- Proven leadership experience
- Hands-on experience with technology (coding, AI, etc.)
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.