- Build an organization that effectively communicates the magic of DISCO’s products across all key stakeholder audiences.
- In this newly formed role, you’ll have the ability to build out a high-performing team focused on all aspects of Product Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Leverage DISCO’s unique talent model that combines deep domain expertise and marketing excellence to build an organization that transforms how the market learns about our products and services.
- Drive key PMM initiatives (sales enablement content, competitive analysis, market research, product releases, etc)
- Develop positioning and messaging, presentations, and assets for internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Extend the core platform vision to target specific personas and industry verticals with messaging that showcase product innovation and thought leadership.
- Partner with other internal teams on product release strategy and execution, including launches, events, videos, and communications.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to develop campaigns for product launches (webinars, online branding campaigns, videos, etc).
- Be a visible and reliable partner to the broader marketing organization, sales, and product.
- Help us effectively communicate DISCO’s unique competitive advantage to the market.
- Work with stakeholders to create efficiency and internal alignment with the PMM team.
- Execute plans to expand and deepen our library of metrics & proof points through interviews with customers and internal stakeholders.
- You will report to the CPO
Who You Are
- You are a builder at heart
- Initiative and bias for action, on-time delivery, and operational excellence
- Experience running an impactful product marketing team
- Experience at high growth B2B and possibly B2C SaaS companies that focus on improving human outcomes with technology
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with data, and the ability to synthesize quantitative analysis into an effective business case for action
- Comfortable addressing challenges with ambiguous or incomplete information
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
Even Better If You Have…
- Have an MBA
- Experience in strategic planning in software
- Experience working for a top tier management consulting firm
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.