DISCO is looking for a senior leader to take on the role of Vice President of Sales Development & Inside Sales. In this role you will report to the Senior Vice President, Global Sales and be responsible for the continued growth of the U.S. market along with building an international team. In this role, you will be scaling and leading high-growth enterprise SaaS SDR and Inside Sales teams of more than 50 SDRs, 20 Inside AEs, first line, and second line managers/directors. Your focus will be to continue to build out our presence in the legal vertical along with developing and expanding our corporate team to capture new verticals. This is an exciting opportunity to build a robust team of SDR’s & Inside Sales representatives who will have a large impact on the success and trajectory of DISCO.
What You’ll Do
- You will scale and lead our team of 20 SDRs to 55+ SDRs with the understanding that the DISCO SDR team is considered a great resource of internal growth (high turnover to promoted positions)
- You will transform the SDR culture into a world class productive lead generation team by removing obstacles, performance coaching, streamlining the sales cadence development, and process execution with focus on efficient calling activity
- You will scale our Inside Sales team of 6 to 16+ AEs to more effectively penetrate the white space and litigation boutique market not covered by field sales
- You will work with appropriate resources to expand and develop efficient recruiting, onboarding, internal training, and best practices understanding your team is the foundation of future growth and future leaders
- You will work with Inside Sales leadership to ensure goals are properly established and exceeded; partnering with the field organization to optimum market coverage
- You will develop reporting, communicate, and manage lead conversion KPIs on a weekly basis to the Executive Team. In conjunction with that knowledge, you will actively manage and pull levers to drive better conversion rates and higher close rates
- You will partner effectively across departments to strategize and prioritize various initiatives. The primary cross-functional partnership will be with the field sales team and the marketing organization to ensure the SDR team is filling the top of the funnel and the Inside Sales team is supplementing field sales coverage to improve market penetration and create Raving Fans of DISCO. This includes creating and executing multiple campaigns to drive market awareness and engagement with target accounts.
Who You Are
- You have 7-10 years of experience working with a quota carrying Inside Sales or SDR team, preferably with a high growth SaaS company
- You bring experience in handling high-velocity growth and ability to manage obstacles that spawn from that high pace environment
- You have proven experience in scaling a team quickly and efficiently within multiple market segments and structuring incentive plans to drive motivation and top performance
- DISCO is a data-driven company, so you must have a savvy understanding of KPIs and the ability to communicate KPIs and various other deliverables to the Executive team
- You are adaptable with the ability to identify problems and handle internal/external issues efficiently
- You can identify top performers and build career paths that support each individual
- You have experience with the full sales tech stack including Salesloft and Salesforce
- Legal industry experience is a plus
Location & travel
- This job is located in Austin, TX. No travel will be required.
- We will not hire residents of Colorado for this role
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.