In this role you will support the Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, other members of the HR team, and our candidates. Our mission is to make sure everyone we engage with (internally and externally) has a magical experience and would recommend DISCO as a top place to work.
What You'll Do:
- You'll partner with Sourcers and Recruiters to move candidates through our recruiting process by communicating with internal interview team members, business leaders, and candidates to schedule phone, video, and on-site interviews
- You will assess the recruiting/interviewing process, hunt down inefficiencies, and creatively problem solve how to reduce pain points
- You'll get into the weeds of scheduling, but then take a birds eye view on how to improve recruiting operations
- You'll schedule candidates' travel and accommodations, as well as process expenses related to their trip
- You will serve as the point of contact for candidates on interview days, helping to answer any questions about the virtual interview process and ensuring all interviewers are prepared as well.
- When we are in the office, you’ll greet candidates when they arrive, provide office tours, and make sure they have a positive candidate experience.
- You'll be a main contact for interviewers and assist in making last-minute changes to interview schedules when needed
- You'll assist the broader HR team with various projects, reports, and other interesting tasks. The interview process always has an opportunity to become more efficient and you can help drive process improvements.
- You'll help organize and attend recruiting events
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of industry experience, including recruiting coordination, agency program management, and a passion for building operational excellence across a talent acquisition organization.
- You consider yourself self-motivated and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed
- You're a curious and creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks
- You love a challenging puzzle - you'll juggle multiple peoples' schedules both internally and externally
- You're personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types, including executives
- You're very organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner
- You can effectively prioritize and multitask so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You love learning and using new technology
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in coordination and scheduling
- Tools we use today include Google Suite (Calendars, Drive, Gmail), Zoom, and Greenhouse (experience with any of these is strongly preferred.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.