We are looking for a self-starter and detail-oriented Financial Reporting Manager who will report to the Director of Finance.
To be successful in this role you thrive wearing multiple hats and are adept at handling change, comfortable with hands-on work and have excellent project management and communication skills. You are a skilled communicator and have strong problem solving skills. You are able to work independently and manage multiple deadlines.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the finance and legal team to manage and prepare the company's financial reporting.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with Accounting, Finance, Legal, and Investor Relations to prepare disclosures.
- Prepare and maintain support for all areas of external reporting process, such as EPS calculations, stock-based compensation expense, Consolidated Balance Sheet, Consolidated Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Stockholders Equity.
- Interact with external and internal auditors to ensure that support and explanations for all requests are provided in a timely manner.
- Assist in managing the month-end close processes and the close schedule.
- Assist with the preparation and/or review balance sheet reconciliations and perform income statement account analyses
- This role will serve as the technical accounting subject matter expert and will ensure all quarterly and annual reporting is compliant with applicable requirements.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA required.
- You have 5+ years of SEC financial reporting experience, preferably with SaaS companies.
- You have strong knowledge of US GAAP, Accounting Policy (research and apply), and most importantly SEC Reporting and Filing (10K’s, 10Q’s 8K’s, etc.).
- Experience with SEC filings and complying with SEC and US GAAP disclosure requirements.
- Experience drafting MD&A and footnote disclosures.
- Experience managing external reporting processes.
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You have the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- You respect the proper handling of confidential information; an ongoing practice of proper confidence is a part of who you are.
Even Better If You Have…
- Have previous SaaS experience.
- Have previous big 4 public accounting experience.
- Have previous NetSuite or Adaptive Insights experience.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.