The Solutions Architect, serving as a multiple product expert, is responsible for providing current and prospective clients with technical and workflow sales consulting throughout the course of the customer lifecycle. Your knowledgeable and value-driven presentation of DISCO products and services will help generate new and recurring revenue by building trust through expertise.
You will act as the technical liaison between our clients and cross-departmentally between Sales, Client Success, Product Delivery and Marketing stakeholders. This role is charged with fully understanding customer requirements, presenting DISCO solutions and services, providing workflow recommendations and generally supporting the pre-sales function of domain expertise throughout the client buying life-cycle.
What You’ll Do
- Provide exemplary product demonstration skills with the ability to craft realtime value propositions based on client persona’s and in-meeting feedback
- Support all product-related field enablement efforts including demo certification preparation of new and existing sales team
- Collect business and technical information from clients regarding requirements and leverage DISCO stakeholders to support account acquisition and growth plans
- Collaborate with field reps and sales leadership on deal cycles to build and deliver an effective close strategy
- Act as a technical consult to the DISCO client base in explaining product capabilities, limitations, and implementation requirements and describing technical tradeoffs and implementation alternatives
- Scope and develop product evaluation plans, based on client-defined success criteria, to deliver revenue-generating opportunities along with field teams. This includes deep-dive demos, hands-on training, and proofs of concept.
- Effectively articulate the competitive value of disrupting and emerging ediscovery technologies to end-users and decision-makers
- Serve as technical content quarterback for RFI/RFP and InfoSec responses
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to internal stakeholders.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in the ediscovery industry relating to sales, technical pre-sales, consulting or project management experience - preferably with software or service provider experience
- Strong knowledge of ediscovery from law firm and corporate legal perspectives
- Must have hands-on experience with administration ediscovery processing and review platforms
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate technical verbiage into easily understandable language for customers
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional sales management methods and techniques
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skilled in planning and preparing client-facing, written communications
- Ability to travel domestically (25 - 50%) post-COVID-19
Even Better If You…
- Have been a practicing lawyer with review management experience leveraging AI, TAR, predictive analytics.
- Have performed deposition review and evidence management or have experience selling software which enables those functions.
- Have supported both software and services organizations in a consulting role
- Have experience using or selling both legacy and modern, cloud-based ediscovery products.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.