Are you a talented curriculum developer with a passion for creating high quality content and experiences for technical and non-technical audiences? Do you have a uniquely engaging style that shines through the courses you create? Are you energized by collaborating with others to create uniquely impactful learning?
If so, let’s talk!
DISCO University ignites careers in legal technology, and the DISCO U team is passionate about creating innovative, high-quality learning experiences. We are looking for our next curriculum developer to design, develop and deliver product training and Certifications to all audiences. Our high-quality, blended curriculum guides users from day 1 to proficiency. It covers broad topics about ediscovery as well as specifics for using our software. This role will partner with our engineering teams to create and maintain a full suite of learning solutions on products and features, as well as best practices for using DISCO software and services.
Joining DISCO in 2021 means you can be part of our growth and journey to a billion dollar company! We’d love for you to come along for the ride. Here’s what real DISCO University team members have to say:
- “Hands down, DISCO is one of the best companies I’ve worked for. They have a real passion for discovering your best abilities and letting those drive your career. This kind of flexibility and empowerment makes DISCO a fun place to work and a great place to grow.”
- “I’m part of a team building a world-class learning program from the ground up! My input matters, like everybody else on the team, and I feel empowered to lead projects that impact the learning experiences we provide.”
- “I like that I have a direct impact on the client experience. I enjoy our team because we value honesty, clarity, and innovation.”
What You'll Do
- Be creative! Design and develop courseware and materials, based on learner needs and current gaps in content, including:
- Live training
- Video training
- Interactive elearnings
- Text articles
- In-app guided walkthroughs
- And more!
- Become a product expert. Build and maintain a thorough understanding of DISCO products, as well as legal domain knowledge, and trends in instructional design.
- Provide perspective. Participate actively in meetings, portfolio reviews and individual interactions, to offer insight and effectively collaborate with other team members.
- Collaborate with other experts. Work with a variety of Discovians. Collaborate with internal subject matter experts, global support teams, and across DISCO University academies to successfully complete projects on time.
Lead yourself & your projects. Though we are highly collaborative, you will have opportunities to lead your own projects from start to finish, reporting out on progress, and sharing your results and success upon completion.
Who You Are
You are a creator with a passion for developing learning experiences that are engaging, effective, and efficient. You’re an excellent communicator, writer, media developer, and interaction maker. Project management and teaming with others are sharp tools in your toolbelt. Most importantly, you’re uniquely skilled at building expertise and capabilities, with measurable results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a curriculum/courseware developer, including the use of common e-learning applications (ex. Evolve, Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Audacity)
- Strong knowledge of assessment strategies, teaching and learning methodologies, and optimizing training for multiple formats (ex. video, live, live virtual, interactive eLearning)
- Proven expertise translating complex technical concepts into logical and digestible learning content
- Strong written & verbal communication, project management, and design thinking skills
Even Better If You Have…
- Experience developing courses for SaaS products
- Experience or expertise in the legal industry and its practice
- Graphical design experience
- Proficiency using learning management systems
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.