DISCO is looking for an ambitious and driven Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will develop and execute go-to-market strategies for products and features, act as a thought leader for our products, inform product strategy, and help position DISCO as a market leader.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, create, coordinate, and execute on go-to-market activities for products, features, and services
- Partner closely with engineering to coordinate on product releases
- Create customer-facing content such as datasheets, white papers, case studies, and webinars
- Coordinate with the marketing team on creating key deliverables
- Provide training and other enablement support to sales and services teams
- Collaborate with customers to develop case studies and testimonials on their experiences with DISCO products
- Communicate product roadmap and updates to internal stakeholders and clients via webinars, presentations, and other methods on a regular cadence
- Research, draw insights and surface market intelligence to better inform our strategies n
- Act as a thought leader for DISCO products and services and have a deep understanding of the legal technology landscape
- Collaborate with product management and product design to inform new products and features
- Help inform product strategy and key decisions
Who You Are
- 5+ years of SaaS product marketing experience
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of executives and large groups, in person, phone, or via video conferencing
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across-functional teams, clients, colleagues, and executives
- Strong project management skills with ability to work on tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Proficient in using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
Even Better If You..
- Have experience in legal technology
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.