The People Team at DISCO is on a mission to foster a magical employee and candidate experience for those considering being a part of our organization. The Head of University Programs will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and scaling a robust university recruiting program. As DISCO continues to grow, this individual will have a massive impact on how we build relationships and partner with universities throughout the world to bring entry-level talent to DISCO.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be responsible for designing and executing a scalable university new grad and intern program, positively impacting organizations throughout DISCO.
- Conduct in-depth market research to determine target universities for a variety of roles, and then employ a calculated campaign to engage and attract top talent
- Focus on building an incredible brand that is recognizable to students at every level in their university.
- Build systems that monitor & ensure projects & priorities are on track towards meaningful goals
- Drive cross-functional projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution across the recruiting team and key business partners
- You’ll provide recruiting systems support (we use Greenhouse, among other tools) and be responsible for maintaining accurate candidate tracking
- You’ll actively help develop and improve recruiting processes, in collaboration with other teams, to eliminate complexity, ensure workflows are intuitive and easy to understand for all users, and leverage technology to automate processes
- Alongside the Recruiting Operations Coordinators, you will help schedule candidates for both phone and on-site interviews as needed
- You'll help prepare recruiting reports and leverage data to help drive processes and build insights surrounding our talent maps, interview processes, pipeline, and other strategic initiatives related to hiring across DISCO organization
- You’ll meet on a regular basis with other executives to ensure we’re meeting the short term and long term strategic university hiring vision
Who You Are
- 7+ years of talent acquisition experience, with 3+ of those being focused on university/intern programs
- 2+ years working as a people leader, or a direct manager
- Experience building and scaling programs in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Demonstrated awareness of all facets of DEI and proven ability to implement best practices that align with a larger DEI strategy.
- Demonstrated change management experience
- You’re willing to experiment with new and ‘out-of-the-box’ approaches to recruiting programs and share your learnings with the broader team (or fail fast and adjust as needed)
- You’ve worked in an environment where each candidate journey is unique, and you’re able to adapt best practices, planning, and process when necessary
- You’re self-motivated and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed
- You're curious and a creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks
- You're very organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner
- You understand what data is important, and use this data to prove (or disprove) your hypothesis when exploring what’s working and what’s not
- You can effectively prioritize and multitask so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines
- You love learning and using new technology
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in recruiting operations, processes, and procedures
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.