The Client Success Manager is responsible for the global account level happiness and health within an assigned book of business. You will oversee and safeguard the client relationship, making certain that the value of DISCO is immanent in every interaction. This will help ensure that clients invest deeply with DISCO, including partnering with the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Finance, and Training teams to unearth all possible avenues of success. This is a mission critical role for DISCO during one of our most ambitious years ever. You will help DISCO to build an incredible brand through delighting customers on a daily basis.
What You'll Do
- Build long lasting relationships with clients, transforming them into raving fans of DISCO
- Drive adoption and growth within accounts through proactive user outreach and adoption plays designed to reinforce ROI to all active users.
- Spearhead Quarterly Business Reviews with key stakeholders to identify ways of improving the client experience, grow usership of existing solutions, and align new products with our clients business goals.
- Responsible for proactive management and risk mitigation of DISCO clients to ensure their long-term success and account expansion.
- Analyze business processes and client data to quantify account health and prioritize internal process changes as well as client outreach.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within and across the various internal functions to address client concerns and barriers.
- Track critical feedback from meetings with client executives, and continuously advocate for product and process changes to improve CSAT.
- Serve as the main external POC for any escalations to ensure issues are resolved quickly.
- Provide solutions to our clients by utilizing strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach.
- Monitor trends in NPS and CSAT for assigned accounts to ensure company efforts are yielding the intended improvements in client experience.
- Help build the form and function of a growing department by designing new adoption plays and techniques for capturing CSAT.
Who You Are
- Strong project management and operations background with at least 5+ years of client success or account management for a rapidly growing SaaS company.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement to the client experience
- Technologically savvy
- Experience improving customer satisfaction through leveraging playbooks, relationship building and problem solving
- Highly analytical with experience manipulating data to create insights and inform business decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Even Better if You. . .
- Have experience with ediscovery or other legal operations
- Previously worked in a SaaS organization which also provided professional services surrounding the core software products
- Have worked in a rapidly scaling organization with multiple products
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.