We are looking for an efficient and detail-oriented Billing Analyst to join the billing team at DISCO. This individual will work cross-functionally to ensure accuracy and timely collection of invoices. To be successful as a Billing Analyst you should be able to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines. Ultimately, an outstanding Billing Analyst should be able to ensure smooth and accurate billing operations.
What You'll Do
- Liaise with customers to answer billing questions via phone and email
- Follow up with clients regarding past due accounts receivable balances
- Effectively manage accounts receivable balances to ensure low DSO metrics
- Monitor emails and respond to clients/internal staff regarding billing and collection items
- Collaborate with the billing team to support monthly billing cycles, prepare invoices and review invoices for accuracy
- Run ad-hoc reports in systems to answer customer questions
- Manage data in Excel using vlookups, pivot tables, filters etc.
- Process, record and reconcile client payments
- Assist with the completion of miscellaneous tasks as they arise
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
Who You Are
- You possess intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.) and are able to pass an Excel test
- Experience using NetSuite and/or QuickBooks and/or Salesforce
- You are able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to make customer phone calls and follow-up with customers on past due balances
- You are willing to work extended hours as needed to help the team meet deadlines (some weekends and evening work)
- You have strong organizational skills
- You've obtained BS degree or equivalent experience
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.