The Director, Revenue Operations interacts with Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Services, Marketing, Operations, and Finance to create scalable systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share. The Director, Revenue Operations reports to the CIO. The primary responsibility of this position is delivering projects, solutions, automation, processes, and best practices within Salesforce.com and the surrounding Go-To-Market systems ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Lead the company’s CRM technology strategy
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to ensure that CRM platforms are optimally configured to support sales processes
- Supervise and maintain the installation, configuration, and support of DISCO’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Create strategic goals for achieving and maintaining high data quality in DISCO’s CRM systems.
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy CRM applications, systems software, and associated projects throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Negotiate contracts and liaise with CRM software suppliers.
- Conduct research on new and emerging CRM technologies.
- Devise, coordinate, and conduct data-cleansing initiatives.
- Build reports and dashboards to support business decision making.
- Manage all aspects of the CRM team including hiring, mentoring, and performance reviews.
- Envision and create processes and workflows to enable new software & service offerings
- Constantly evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve, automate, and scale
- Assess and up-level all Salesforce functions
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Finance, and/or Business Operations
- Extensive Salesforce experience required
- Demonstrated abilities in professional and accurate metrics reporting, utilized for executive leadership and board meetings.
- Experience in preparing systems, processes, and controls for IPO
- Diplomatically communicate differing viewpoints and attain buy in at the executive level and with peers.
Even Better If You. . .
- Are a Certified Salesforce Administrator or Sales Consultant
- Have experience with CPQ, DocuSign CLM, NetSuite, Salesloft preferred
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.