The Manager of Client Success is responsible for leading a team of client success representatives, laser focused on creating raving fans. With an insatiable appetite for industry domain, you will coach and manage a team to create a consistent client experience. This will help ensure that clients invest deeply with DISCO. This also includes supporting client escalations, partnering across company teams to up-level the client experience, and delivering on goals set by company leadership.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for building out a proactive client success function with a clear focus on expanding account revenue by overseeing the broader DISCO experience.
- Manage a team with varied specialties including traditional client success reps and singularly focused client onboarding experts.
- Drive accountability across the CSR team in running proactive client adoption plays such as encouraging client participation in training opportunities and promoting adoption through roadshows
- Focus the team’s efforts on land-and-expand account growth in a portfolio of decentralized buying organizations
- Role play and call recording reviews designed to maintain brand messaging, account management and upselling skills.
- Define and execute processes and procedures to ensure quality and scalability of operations; manage the team to KPIs and data-driven approaches
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the various internal functions including professional services, sales, and operations
- Identify experience issues from client feedback and assist in finding ways to improve our product and go-to-market processes
- Serve as an escalation point for client challenges to ensure issues are resolved quickly within your team’s portfolio
- Provide solutions to our clients by utilizing strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
Who You Are
- Results driven client Success leader with experience managing a team of 3+ customer focused team members
- Experience driving revenue growth in a usage based model
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Previous accountability to leading and lagging indicators related to revenue growth based on consistent and measurable performance management
- A customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement
- Technologically savvy
- Experience improving customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of client success within a SaaS company
Even Better If You…
- Have legal industry experience, including supporting clients in firms or legal departments
- Have supported both software and services organizations in a client success function
- Can help scope and prescribe systems that can help automate client success outreach and measurement functions within the Salesforce.com ecosystem.
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.