This position's primary responsibility will be to work with DISCO’s Executive and leadership team on helping build and map strategic initiatives across the organization. This is an exciting role that will be key in the development and growth of DISCO’s Operations team. This position will be located in Austin, TX, and will report to the Director of Business Operations
What You'll Do
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program management office is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Develop and deliver metrics, progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, and key stakeholders
- Support the operations leadership team and DISCO’s exec and leadership team to develop annual and quarterly strategic objectives for various teams and businesses units to help ensure vertical and horizontal alignment
- Coordinate with other departments and team within the organization to ensure all we do (QBRs, all-hands, corporate communication) aligns with the DISCO corporate strategy
- Ideate, design, and develop continuous improvements to framework, processes, reporting, etc. so that objectives are being effectively utilized
- Advocate and partner for change management and cross-functional communication within all departments
- Assist the Director of Business Operations with other strategic, tactical, and administrative projects, as required
- Work in tandem with the operations project management team to develop and create a project management academy that supports the PMO
Who You Are
- 4+ years of program/project management or similar experience (i.e. consulting, OKR implementation, strategy. etc.)
- 7+ years experience working on business operations initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand environment
- Recent and substantial (2+ years) experience working at a technology company
- A proactive team player who can also own & execute
- Comfortable with ambiguity; ability to propose solutions given limited guidance
- Strong executive-level presentation and communication skills, including verbal and written communication skills, required
- Flexible and agile; resourceful and quickly adapts to different and new ways of doing things
- Open to bi-directional feedback (listening up & speaking up) and ability to apply them to improve individual and team performance
- Experienced in project management methodologies, including Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.
Even Better If You…
- Have prior experience with OKRs, KPIs, etc. and/or corporate strategy
- Possess an MBA
- Have operations program management experience at a technology company
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.