Are you an email marketing professional with experience promoting SaaS platforms and/or legal technology, and looking for your next challenge? Do you have a successful track record in planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns? If so, we need to talk.
We are looking for a talented email marketing manager to take charge of optimizing our email marketing strategies. The email marketing manager will lead all promotional email operations, including the day-to-day execution, management, reporting, and optimization of our email marketing campaigns that support acquisition and retention. You will oversee the end-to-end development of emails working with cross-functional teams on content and targeting, and manage the production process with our internal creative team. You will maintain our promotional email calendar and proactively suggest opportunities and experiments to improve campaign performance. As the owner of our email channel, you will continuously work towards optimizing the email production process. The ideal candidate must have a growth mindset and a demonstrated track record of successfully running seamless email operations in fast-paced environments.
What You'll Do
- Day-to-day management of Pardot, including email campaigns automation, drip campaigns, targeted prospecting emails, reporting, CRM integration, monitoring, and reporting.
- Manage and control the end-to-end email production from content development, copywriting, brand and messaging approvals, production, deployment, and reporting
- Own the marketing department’s email calendar and partner with content marketing, product marketing, and the creative team to execute against that calendar
- Manage and grow our email contact database. Implement segmentation strategies to improve lead generation through persona-based and targeted marketing strategies
- Work with internal stakeholders to collect creative assets and brand and visual guidelines, while managing expectations and production schedules
- Continuously improve the email production process with cross-functional teams
- Design and launch A/B tests to improve promotional emails performance, collect insights, and share best practices across teams
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
Who You Are
- 4+ years managing a corporate email marketing program
- Exemplary skills in written communication, project management, and copywriting.
- Experience in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Proven execution and understanding of email best practices
- Proven mastery of email A/B testing best practices
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce integration
- Demonstrates outside the box thinking
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Product launch experience
- Experience working independently
- Self-motivated and the ability to learn about new markets and products easily
- Problem solver
Even Better If You…
- Have a four-year college degree in marketing; MBA a plus.
- Have experience marketing a SaaS software platforms in the legal technology industry
- Experience working in a high growth technology company ($100M+ revenue, 50% YoY growth)
- Pardot certification
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.