DISCO’s growing services team is seeking a customer-focused Technical Support Associate. In this role, you will provide assistance to end-users throughout the legal discovery process, troubleshoot technical issues, and guide customers to use the DISCO platform optimally. You will also provide critical technical input to the Engineering team to diagnose and address platform issues and prioritize enhancements to the product.
What You'll Do
- Use your technical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot data file issues, the client's browser and internet connection, network problems, and web based applications
- Analyze the client’s needs, fully understand their requirements, and determine the appropriate course of action
- Gather log files from client and DISCO backend systems
- Proactively monitor open tickets, contact customers, and provide updates on a timely basis
- Utilize ticketing systems to triage issues to Engineering and other teams within DISCO
- Provide phone, chat, and email support
- De-escalate challenging client interactions and work with urgency to provide solutions
- Work with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns
- Work directly with customers advising them on how to best leverage DISCO in their day to day activities
- Proactively contribute to improvements in documentation and our product
- Help define business and technical requirements for improving the day to day activities of the department
- Display professionalism, quality service, and a “can do” attitude to internal team members of DISCO as well as external clients and vendors via written and verbal communication
Who You Are
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a technical support role at a technology company
- Prior experience working from a ticketing system
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with an initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers and clients
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical users
- Passionate about providing a great customer experience and helping users
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization, and organization skills
- Ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and teach others
- Able to work the following shift; M-F 7am – 3pm
Even Better If You Have...
- Experience with any of the following; Salesforce, Jira, Asana, Talkdesk
- BS in Technology or Business fields; or related field
- eDiscovery data processing experience, litigation support, or consulting experience
- Experience creating technical documentation
Why Technical Support at DISCO
- Work at an exciting Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) startup that is rapidly growing and that is a disrupter in the legal space
- Professional growth opportunities and opportunities for advancement
- We use the latest customer service systems and workplace collaboration tools
- Many high-profile clients offer a rewarding challenge for people who love to make clients happy
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.