DISCO is looking for an ambitious Sales Development leader to join our growing sales team. We are looking for a candidate who has prior experience managing high growth Sales Development Representative teams and is eager to have a meaningful impact at DISCO.
In this role, you will manage the production of sales qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline by leading a team in identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for the sales team that lead to closed wins. DISCO is a data-driven company and this role will require a savvy understanding of KPIs, the ability to communicate KPIs, and execute on various other deliverables to the senior management team.
What You’ll Do
- Coach, mentor, and train a team of 8-12 Sales Development Representatives to continually improve team productivity and drive team to over-achieve on targets
- Be an active participant in the recruiting, hiring, and interview process
- Communicate and manage team goals using lead conversion KPIs on a weekly basis
- Analyze KPIs and develop your team by facilitating call breakdowns, role plays, team- trainings, best practice sharing sessions, etc
- Create, test, and implement proven processes and innovate new and better ways
- Build collaborative partnerships throughout the company, particularly with our field sales, Enablement, Sales Operations, and People teams
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of sales management experience
- Proven developer of top talent, with a track record of serving as an advocate for your team’s career development
- Highly adaptable and assertive
- Motivated to build a strong team and do so quickly and efficiently
- Experienced interviewer, who views recruiting as a key factor in building your team
- Bring a growth mindset and you thrive in rapidly evolving environments
- Energized by innovation and bring creative approaches to motivate your team
- Ability to identify problems and handle internal/external issues efficiently
- Effectively manage relationships within other departments
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft (or similar CRM)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Even Better If You Have...
- Previous experience closing deals
- Experience selling technology
- Experience selling SaaS into the legal industry
- Sales Management experience with a high growth SaaS company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.