What we’re doing isn’t easy. But nothing worth doing ever is.
We envision a future powered by robots that work seamlessly with human teams. We build the artificial intelligence that enables service robots to collaborate with people and adapt to dynamic human environments. Join our mission-driven, venture-backed team as we build out our customer-facing growth arm.
As a Growth Executive at Diligent Robotics, you will be responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of tactics designed to maximize commercial success for existing Diligent Robotics Health System clients within a defined territory/region. You will play a pivotal role in the “Expand” phase of the Diligent Robotics “Land and Expand” strategy by maximizing hospital-level product success and value impact while extending that success to define and execute a health-system wide deployment of Moxi. We are looking for someone to own the client relationship at a commercial level and be the expert at the departmental, hospital, regional and corporate level for existing Diligent Robotics Health System clients within a defined territory/region.
In this role you will:
- Maximize cARR or contracted ARR via use case activation and hitting utilization targets
- Identify, activate, and sustain an active use case library that is also designed to maximize ROI and Value Impact to the client. Define and lead strategy to secure all client stakeholder and funding approvals needed to activate key use cases.
- Define and lead strategy to drive Moxi Additions within existing hospital clients.
- Define and lead strategy to expand Moxi across existing health system clients (ie. new Hospital Bookings within existing health systems).
- Work cross functionally and effectively with other teams within a shared incentive structure
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a self-starter and shows initiative
- Has experience working in cross functional environments and is able to distribute information, strategies, updates, etc. with internal and external teams.
- Has experience with Complex Solution selling in a healthcare setting
- Has demonstrated consistent success in a quota/revenue carrying role
- Proven experience developing strong relationships Executives (Clinical, Operations, IT/Innovation) in a Healthcare setting.