Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Due to phenomenal growth, we are seeking a Customer Support Specialists to join our team in Galway. The Customer Support Specialist will handle Tier I support and client relationships by answering Support calls from our clients, resolving issues and ensuring all appropriate follow up to confirm complete client satisfaction. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English, and advanced to fluent level in German.
Our support team works closely with both our Customer Success Team and our ProdOps team to ensure speedy resolution of all issues, and you must be extremely proficient in articulating with both technical and non-technical staff and users. This position is an evening or weekend position.
The primary attribute we are looking for is excellent customer service with superb communication skills who has a passion for helping people and who is unflappable under pressure. You will have a commitment to offer the best customer service possible and the self-confidence to work with senior executives across the globe.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems and more
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specification - Redirecting problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated CRM software
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business, researching solutions using available resources.
- Experience of phone-based Software Application/Technical Support or call centre experience supporting end users
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English are required, and advanced to fluent level in German
- Working knowledge of Windows OS
- Proven problem-solving skills and technical aptitude
- Superb communication and customer handling skills
- Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast-moving environment
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.