Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
The Senior HRIS Analyst (Human Resources Information System Analyst) is responsible for assisting to maintain the Human Resource Information System (HRIS), Oracle, as well as our other HR Technology platforms. This position works closely with functional groups to manage internal processes, data, and support end users. A data steward with a high level of focus on security, accuracy, and integrity of HR data. This role will report to the Manager, HRIS.
This role helps to maintain the integrity of our HR data. and provides best in class global customer service and support to our organization managing various employment life cycle transactions and report requests.
- Serve as a consultative partner to HR and Payroll teams gathering requirements and translating into functional/technical design
- Maintain and update system configuration, and data in HRIS platform (Oracle) to ensure data integrity
- Test, validate and implement business process changes and validate upgrades in HRIS platform (Oracle)
- Meet expected business performance goals by providing exceptional customer service
- Provide input and facilitate end user training in order to improve policy and process acumen
- Support company initiatives in various areas, including performance management and various internal client-facing projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred, business, computer science and/or human resources
- Experience in HRIS and HR Analytics.
- Experience with Oracle HCM configuration (Global HR, Time and Labor and/or Payroll)
- Exceptional attention to detail and data integrity
- Proven ability to acquire and apply new technical skills quickly
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, customer service oriented
- Adheres to strict confidentiality requirements and protection of sensitive HR data
- Previous experience supporting Time Management and/or Absence
- Working knowledge with SQL, automation tools etc.
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.