Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
As Sr. Director - Business Technology (BT) Services, Diligent is looking for a hands-on strategic leader to manage our global system administration and help desk teams, corporate applications (Okta, O365, JAMF, Intune, Zoom etc.) and oversee infrastructure across our offices in AMER, EMEA and APAC. You are a ‘customer-first’ thinking leader and have a passion for providing world-class employee experience.
You will be a critical member of the BT leadership team and will need to work cross functionally with leaders across people, security, technology, procurement, executives and their support staff and other departments. The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate an execution approach to translate our strategic plans to incremental delivery of impact to the business. Structured thinking, problem-solving skills, ability to mentor and build strong teams and outstanding communication skills will be crucial for success in this role.
You will lead change management activities on new technology adoption and work with key stakeholders to understand and manage expectations and provide technical consultation. You will provide leadership in continuously improving all areas of agile innovation, program management, strategic systems design, partner relations, innovation landscaping and enterprise-wide scale of BT operations and services.
- Lead, inspire and grow our multi-location teams of 20+ technical resources to provide remote and on-site support for employees and services
- Engages with all levels of management and key stakeholders to develop, implement, and manage support and operational objectives
- Identify and incorporate future service management needs into a well-considered multi-year roadmap across all Diligent product areas.
- Drive efficiency, power employee productivity and innovate through system engineering leveraging modern practices and technology
- Review and maintain IT/ security procedures and policies including SLA’s and XLA’s (Experience SLA’s)
- Drive security audits in partnership with our CISO organization, analyze outcomes and implement solutions to close security gaps
- Optimize existing tech stack and research new products and services that keep our environment current and relevant
- Develop collaborative relationships with leaders and stakeholders across the organization to prioritize initiatives, align on industry best practice solution designs, and successfully implement elegant and scalable systems.
- Support cross-company initiatives with Finance, People, Security, Product, Engineering, etc. to effectively integrate systems and data across the company.
- Provide transparency and ongoing communication into systems roadmaps, priorities, milestones, launches, etc.
- Manage and streamline new-hire onboarding/offboarding and IT orientations in collaboration with HR and other business teams
- Manage or work with outside consultants as needed.
- Manage vendor contracts including assisting procurement in vendor negotiations.
- Positive attitude and a big appetite to provide/ enhance world class executive/ employee experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- 10+ years of solid IT operations and management experience with 8+ years leadership
- Broad knowledge of different IT enterprise applications including SaaS/ On Prem applications (O365, Okta, JAMF, Intune, Slack, Zoom, ServiceNow, File Storage...) and security tools
- Experience with networking operations, networking devices and Wi-Fi is a plus
- Experience deploying and managing cloud contact center is a plus
- Experience in driving strong relationships and business partnerships with key leaders. Business consulting experience preferred.
- Experience with a high growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing, team-oriented environments with active M&A’s (system and data integrations).
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing system engineering and help desk professionals and creating high performance global teams.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and assess appropriate next generation technology recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering complex, enterprise-wide projects.
- Excellent business requirements definition skills; proof of impact required.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to effectively assess and prioritize projects and initiatives and manage the team to multiple, parallel deliverables.
- Experience with ITSM and workflow automation
- Proven success and complete comfort working for high growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing, team-oriented environments.
Salary Range: $135,000 - $240,000
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.