Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
Diligent is looking for an Experienced hands-on Senior Software Engineer who has a strong knowledge of web frontend and micro-frontend development using Angular and strong knowledge of backend development using .NET 6 (C#) to help drive the ongoing development improving our market-leading governance/risk/compliance solution.
This will be a role that will provide a path to working on cutting edge technologies as the application is transitioned to a new architecture.
- Design, code, review and test assigned features and user stories, in accordance with the agile methodology employed by Diligent
- Producing high-level technical design artefacts for major stories
- Contribute to the quality assurance/testing strategy for assigned features, performing technical tasks as required to support that strategy, including but not limited to development of unit and other automated tests, and assisting with acceptance and regression testing
- Influence the design of the future state of the product, including separating out major components and sub-systems, designing and delivering prototypes.
- Involved in continuous improvement of processes by regularly making improvement recommendations at team retrospectives
- Help other team members to grow and improve their technical knowledge as they help you grow and improve
- Degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar discipline
- Proven experience in developing scalable Angular applications
- Solid understanding of responsive design and best practices
- Understanding of usability and web accessibility
- Experience working on an agile team, providing estimates and reporting progress
- Familiarity with Source Code Control Systems (esp Git, GitHub) and common branching models such as GitFlow
- 5 years+ of software engineering experience
- Experience with Ngrx/Redux, Rxjs, Angular Material
- Experience with .NET 6 (C#)
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.