Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
The Governance Product Marketing Manager position is a great opportunity to lead and own key aspects of our end-to-end go-to-market strategy and implementation for Diligent’s Marketing Center of Excellence. This person will launch new solutions and serve as the bridge between product management, marketing, and the global commercial organization, ensuring that commercial team members are enabled and empowered to achieve our commercial goals. The person in this role will bring curiosity, creativity and an enthusiasm for commercial success to engage and energize the commercial teams.
- Create, implement, and drive go-to-market strategy for Diligent’s suite of product and service offerings.
- Function as a translator between what sales needs and what that means for product requirements. Conversely translate material coming from the product team into actionable communications for commercial teams
- Partner with business unit sales managers to influence how the products are positioned during the sales process and identify opportunities to introduce sales enablement tools.
- Create toolkits for marketing, sales and CS for all product releases and launches ensuring all channels are equipped to sell the solution. This includes creating the target segments, identification of triggers for action, as well as crafting messaging and positioning by user/buyer persona using Diligent’s Command of the Message framework.
- Lead enablement sessions and energize the commercial team to sell our core and emerging GRC/ESG solutions.
- Track and communicate competitive information including competitor market moves, creating battle cards, and developing competitive positioning and messaging to influence campaigns and sales enablement.
- Work closely with the center of excellence and International BU marketing, product management, and tech teams to support creation of the vision for all products and influence the product roadmap.
- Work with marketing stakeholder to track performance of key initiatives and report to the business on findings and recommendations
- Experience within product marketing and/or product management
- Product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Outstanding analytic skills. Able to easily assess the base, understand the market size, define market share, identify segments, and exploit opportunities to grow business and increase market share
- Strong networker with ability to build relationships across the organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Initiative and drive – committed to achieving business goals
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic and the ability to engage commercial teams effectively
- Strong content writing skills
- Strategic yet able to execute
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.