Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
The Developer Experience (DX) team is a unique blend of software engineering and product design. A delightful developer experience will
allow our developers with varying levels of technical aptitude to start building and delivering solutions on the HighBond platform. The
HighBond DX product team will define the standards for great product solutions, build the necessary tools, and educate those that build our products solutions. They will need to lead from "behind the scenes", with enthusiasm and technical expertise.
The Product Manager, Developer Services will be a critical member of our DX product team and will push the boundaries of what’s possible with the services that enable our developer users to deliver world class solutions on HighBond to their users.
Toolkits Service for Commercial environments
Toolkits on GovCloud environment
Toolkits template library for Partner Solutions
- Evangelize a shared vision and roadmap.
- Develop a shared vision and roadmap for the developer services pillar by creating buy-in on priorities and leading impactful outcomes for our developer users.
- Leverage understanding product vision and our developer community to inform the roadmap and advise on areas of risk and opportunity for our developer services products.
- Execute the strategy for services delivering OOTB solution and a partner solutions in all commercial regions including GovCloud.
- Propose KPIs and metrics to measure and track progress towards successful scaling of the developer services pillar.
- Empathize with the developer user.
- Collaborate with solution developers, data integration developers, automation developers, and other technical users to understand their needs as they relate to developer services pillar.
- Work with developers from partnering companies and translate their needs and pain points into DevX and platform features.
- Be the voice of the customer to all stakeholders across product and RnD by developing customer empathy through direct and indirect customer research.
- Design developer products that delight.
- Be a well-rounded product manager who understands the technical details relevant to the developer experience and is also able to provide product design/UX sense.
- Design developer services that are reliable, stable and will perform optimally at scale with large configurations.
- Design and iterate to achieve a frictionless DX for our current ecosystem of developer personas.
- Build best in class developer services.
- Partner closely with RnD, leading agile teams through the ideation, design, technical development, and launching new developer product capabilities.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team comprised of key stakeholders, solution product managers, platform product managers and RnD brigades in building high-quality and stable developer services.
- Guide the delivery of new developer services products to the end user — effectively prioritizing based on strategic outcome and customer pains - so the RnD brigade is focused on the highest impact.
- Drive adoption within our developer community.
- Engage with our partners and solution teams to identify opportunities to allow them to engage deeper into our developer products.
- 3 - 5 years of Product Management experience, including experience with in launching developer-facing products and working with SDKs, libraries, APIs - preferably developed and owned the entire developer experience.
- Entrepreneurial - Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- Keen Prioritizer - Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships.
- Empathetic - Strong developer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on user needs.
- Technical - Excellent technical acumen, curiosity, and familiarity with new technologies, APIs, programming languages, and databases.
- "Ship it" - Track record of shipping (success and failures, alike) while collaborating with the teams that build systems and APIs we depend on, and RnD brigades that build the developer products.
- Communication - Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experimentation - Ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, solve problems without well-defined direction, and leverage data to prove out concepts and test new features.
- Lean Product Management - Strong understanding of agile product development, delivery and tools.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, Developer Experience
The Product Manager - Developer Services will collaborate closely with their RnD brigades, UX partner of their specific area and on occasion with HighBond Developer Partners.
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.