Who We Are Looking For:
Digital Trends is looking for a creative and experienced freelance writer/ editor to help us expand our small business coverage. This person will focus on products and services that support the needs of small-to-medium businesses from hardware (like computers, monitors, printers) to software (like project management tools, accounting software) to services (like VoIP).
What You'll Do:
- Research, pitch and write articles.
- Respond to assignments and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Test (hands-on), review, and determine “best of” products and services.
- Maintain update schedules for evergreen articles.
- At least three years’ writing, testing, reviewing, or editing experience with a small business focus.
- Availability to produce and/or update a minimum of three new pieces of content per week.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with web content management systems (WordPress preferred).
How To Apply:
Submit the following info:
- Your background, your areas of interest/experience in tech, and your availability.
- Resume with relevant tech writing or journalism experience.
- Writing samples: Send three published clips of your writing.