Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Business Data Analyst to join our Business Analytics team at Digital Trends! The Business Data Analyst will partner with business units to translate, influence, and support data driven decisions. The Associate Business Data Analyst will engage with the organization directly through meetings and working sessions and indirectly by developing scalable dashboards per their needs and maintaining business logic in our Analytics Reporting Layer.
What You'll Do:
- Develop interactive dashboards as well as support ad-hoc and scheduled reporting
- Partner across company departments to understand data requirements and develop reporting solutions
- Identify KPIs in conjunction with department stakeholders and facilitate tracking of said KPIs
- Facilitate small to medium size group meetings to scope requirements, design and development
- Work with Data Engineering to understand and address Business Data needs
- Prepare presentations on company performance and KPIs
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical techniques
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data and share recommendations with management team
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Math, Economics, or a closely – related field
- Strong SQL experience is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate and provide feedback effectively to others
- Experience with a data visualization platform is required, preferably Looker
- Experience with AWS Redshift or Snowflake is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of digital media and digital advertising is a plus
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail
What’s In It For You:
- Great compensation (base salary, plus bonus) and exceptional benefits package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter transit and parking benefits, paid parental leave, sabbatical leave after 5 years of service, flexible paid time off, life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Be a part of the solution, see our commitments here: Seven Point Plan to Meaningfully Address Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Digital Trends Media Group (DTMG) is the world’s largest independent innovation media company. 200 million people each month engage with our network of tech and lifestyle media brands, influencing culture and igniting conversation around the ever-evolving worlds of innovation. DTMG’s core demographic is the HENRY (High Earners Not Rich Yet) millennial, whose sphere of influence spans generations. Through in-depth reporting, product reviews, and commentary that entertains as much as it informs, we speak to the audiences that matter most, about the innovation that deeply affect their lives.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.