Job Title: Integrated Marketing, Sr. Manager (Post-Sale)
Dept: Integrated Marketing
Reports to: Senior Director of Integrated Marketing
FLSA: Salary, Exempt, Full-time
Locations: New York City (must be willing to support West-Coast hours); Los Angeles, CA; Portland, OR; West Coast Remote (WA, AZ, UT, CO)
At Digital Trends, we cover anything and everything in technology- from new product announcements to the latest innovations. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. We have built a faithful following through commitment to our mission: To guide our audience through an increasingly complex digital world by humanizing technology and filtering out the noise.
About our Team:
The Integrated Marketing team is responsible for pre-sale ideation & strategy and post-sale execution of custom solutions for our advertising partners.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a dynamic Post-Sale Integrated Marketer to join the team. The Sr. Manager/Producer will lend their post-sale marketing activation expertise to produce and execute best-in-class multi-platform advertising partnerships to support DT’s West Coast business.
Acting as the main point of contact for post-sale, the ideal candidate will take ownership of the execution of sold ideas. They will become an expert on all Digital Trends products and offerings and be a team player among cross-functional teams to ensure success in production, execution, and distribution.
*Please note: This is not a video producer role*
What You'll Do:
- Lead project execution plans through the production phase, including project scope, resource management, production timelines, brand assets, project workflows, QA, publishing content, and launch.
- Evaluate all creative campaign assets and materials to ensure KPIs, brand objectives, and quality standards are being met.
- Oversee branded content video productions and events to ensure production runs to schedule and on budget to ensure the client's needs are met while on-set and during post-production.
- Use project management systems to track the progress of sold programs.
- Learn and become an expert on all Digital Trends' properties and offerings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience working within Integrated Marketing, Digital Branded Content Execution, Digital Account Management/Client Solutions at a media network or publisher. Minimum of 3 years of digital experience.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to understand client needs.
- Proficiency with project management, publishing, and creative tools (Asana, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Ability to manage multiple projects, stay organized, and remain calm under pressure.
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- This role supports our West Coast clients, candidates can be remote, but must be available to work Pacific Time hours
What's In It for You:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Flexible PTO
- Sabbatical Leave After 5 Years of Service
- Paid Parental Leave
- And More!
As an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.