Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: VP of Client Development
FLSA Status: Exempt, Salary, Full-Time
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, Oregon; New York; Chicago; and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
Working closely with the Account Executive and the Ad Ops department, the Account Manager oversees the production of clients’ online and digital marketing campaigns. By effectively interpreting client’s briefs, the AM ensures campaigns are successfully launched.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for clients for regional sales executives.
- Lead the day-to-day account management and optimization of all client campaigns and cross channel media for the assigned territory.
- Desire and willingness to test, embrace and encourage new ad products, product offerings and marketing channels.
- Provide client recommendations to include: display, sponsorships, ad exchange media, mobile, social, creative, and analytics.
- Define clients' business needs and identify areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drive revenue.
- Partner with Advertising Operations to ensure that all campaigns are launched to client specifications.
- Provide leadership in the development of client strategies and presentations.
- Contribute to company initiatives, processes and roll-outs.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Require:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- 2-5 years client services experience managing digital marketing accounts.
- Experience in quantitative analysis of marketing results.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables & v-lookups) and PowerPoint a must.
- Highly organized and analytical.
- Able to balance multiple account responsibilities effectively.
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests.
- Excellent people skills and relationship building abilities.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with third party technologies, a plus.
- Ability to travel to client sites throughout the region.
- Dynamic, creative and passionate about the Digital Trends brand and network a big plus.
What’s In It For You:
- Exceptional benefits package including: flexible PTO, medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter transit and parking benefits, paid parental leave, paid sabbatical leave after 5 years of service, life insurance, company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.