Job Title: Publisher Success Manager
Reports to: Partnerships Lead
Department: Business Development
Location: NYC (preferred), Chicago, LA
FLSA Status: Exempt, Salary, Full-Time
Digital Trends is in search of a dynamic Publisher-focused Success Manager with programmatic experience to join our team.
You will increase revenue through new publisher (Mobile, Video, Display) acquisition, client retention, and upsells to mid sized digital publishers. The Publisher Success Manager will oversee the relationships with Publishers and partners. You will work with the Partnership Lead and will be the lead to collaborate on projects with partners throughout the organization.
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Lead the account management and optimization of all media partners, acting as the primary contact for media partners for the Business Development team.
- Work directly with the Business Development team and internal stakeholders to address Publishers’ needs and to implement new revenue solutions with and for partners.
- Find and recognize opportunities with different websites and applications.
- Identify Publishers' needs and advising on new growth and revenue opportunities.
- Work to improve workflow and capabilities to grow revenue in real-time.
- Provide leadership in the development of partner strategies and presentations.
- Contribute to company initiatives and roll-outs.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- 3+ years experience in digital media in account management or business development.
- 1+ years experience with programmatic platforms.
- Experience with online advertising ecosystem (e.g. direct and prog. sales, affiliate…)
- Handle changing projects and responsibilities.
- Relationship-building abilities.
- Experience in quantitative analysis of business or marketing results.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables & v-lookups) and PowerPoint.
- Creativity and
- Experience working with third-party technologies, a plus.
What’s In It For You:
- Great benefits package including:
- Individual and Family Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off) Program
- 401k plus employer match up to 3.5%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax Commuter Transit and Parking Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid sabbatical leave after 5 years of service
Coronavirus Notice: Digital Trends is working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Diversity and Inclusion: Digital Trends is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Digital Trends is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with ADA regulations.