Job Title: Integrated Marketing Producer
Department: Integrated Marketing
Reports to: Senior Director of Integrated Marketing
FLSA: Salary, Exempt, Full-time
Location: Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs. OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
Our Integrated Marketing team generates and executes custom solutions for our largest advertising partners that connect our viewers to the brands that enrich our lives. The Integrated Marketing Producer will lend their post-sale marketing activation expertise to produce outstanding multi-platform partnerships that meet the goals of endemic and non-endemic advertisers.
We’re looking for an Integrated Marketing Producer to join our team. You may be based in Chicago, LA or NYC. Acting as the main contact, for post-sale, you will take ownership of the production of sold ideas, as guided by the team’s Sr. Director. You will become an expert on all Digital Trends products and offerings among the staff.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead project execution plans through the production phase, including (i.e., project scope, resource management, production timelines, brand assets, project workflows, QA and launch).
- Evaluate all creative campaign assets and materials to ensure KPIs, brand objectives, and quality standards are met.
- Use project management systems to track the progress of sold programs.
- Use post-sale data to inform our pre-sale efforts.
- Learn and become an expert on all Digital Trends’ properties and offerings.
- 5 years of experience working within Integrated Marketing or Branded Content Production, Digital Account Management, or Client Solutions at a media network or publisher.
- 3+ years within the digital/social media space.
- Think creatively and understand client needs.
- Understanding of data, insights, measurement, and consumer behavior.
- Proficiency with project management tools and industry technologies (Asana, Salesforce, PPTX). Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Desire to keep up with the latest technologies and ad products.
What’s in It for You:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Flexible PTO
- Sabbatical Leave After 5 Years of Service
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pretax Commuter Transit and Parking
- Fun working environment
- And More!
As an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.