Please insert Job Posting Text Here, following this template format:
Job Title: Reporting Coordinator
Dept: Business Analytics
Reports to: Business Data Analytics Manager
FLSA: Salary, Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Chicago, IL
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, Oregon; New York; Chicago; and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
The Reporting Coordinator is a new position to Digital Trends and has been created to support the incredible growth of the company’s Sales team. This role will act to support the organization by developing Looker dashboards and ad-hoc reports which are utilized by the Sales team in client pitches to create a compelling story to advertise with Digital Trends. The Reporting Coordinator will primarily utilize Looker for fulfilling report requests, but other systems used in the Sales process may be required for report building. Report requests may range from site traffic to survey response analysis. The Reporting Coordinator will also be integral in maintaining current automated reporting systems, ensuring definitions and account mappings are up to date. This role will sit with the Business Analytics team but will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. Ideal candidates will utilize their knowledge of digital media and advertising to identify trends and correlations within the data.
What You'll Do:
- Develop ad-hoc and scheduled Looker reporting to support the Sales team
- Assist in cleaning raw data into useable datasets for reporting
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to scope out requirements and design of reports
- Interpret and analyze data using knowledge of Digital Trend business practices and the media industry
- Communicate to Sales team newly available reports and reporting improvements
- Assist in Looker new user set up and training for Sales team
- Manage incoming queue of Sales requests, adhering to SLA response times
- Maintain key fact tables, such as account lists and ID mappings, to be used in reporting
- Other duties related to reporting as assigned
What We Require:
- 1+ year experience in similar role
- Knowledge of digital media and digital advertising
- Experience with Google Analytics, Looker, Salesforce, and Google Ad Manager; Placements.io a plus
- Familiarity with relational databases, basic statistics and algebra
- Familiarity with digital media RFP process
- Basic experience with SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Economics, Business, or a closely – related field
- Ability to work in an office environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate and provide feedback effectively to others.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive benefits package including:
- Individual and Family Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off) Program
- 401k plus employer match up to 3.5%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax Commuter Transit and Parking Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid sabbatical leave after 5 years of service
- Fun working environment! Our perks include:
- Free beer and kombucha on tap
- Free espresso
- Free drinks and healthy snack options
- Foosball & ping pong tables
- Big-screen TVs
- Bike racks
- In-office shower
- In-office laundry machines (while testing them for reviews)
- Full kitchen and much more!
- Company paid annual Tri-Met commuter transit pass (PDX)
- Free membership to gym within building (PDX)
As an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.