Job Title: Integrated Marketing Manager
Dept: Integrated Marketing
Reports to: Senior Director of Integrated Marketing
FLSA: Salary, Exempt, Full-Time
Location: New York, NY
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, Oregon; New York; Chicago; and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
Our Integrated Marketing team is responsible for generating custom solutions for our largest advertising partners that connect our viewers to the brands that enrich our lives. To impact revenue, the Integrated Marketing Manager will lend their marketing creative and strategy expertise to conceive best-in-class multi-platform partnerships that meet the objectives of endemic and non-endemic advertisers.
We’re looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our team in the New York City office. Acting as the main point of contact, for pre-sale, he/she will take ownership of proposals from strategy, ideation, proposal creation, and pitch, as guided by the team’s Sr. Director. He/she will become an expert on all Digital Trends products and offerings and be a team player among the rest of the New York City staff.
What You'll Do:
- Create advertising solutions in response to RFPs & RFIs by integrating 1st party data and insights with multi-platform solutions and sponsorships into a customer-centric advertising solution
- Lead creative brainstorm sessions with internal teams to create solutions that solve advertiser’s business challenges, and in turn, grow revenue for Digital Trends
- Combine a compelling story and data into sales marketing collateral (RFP/RFI decks, media kits, case studies, one-sheets, quarterly business reviews, etc.)
- Act as the primary point of contact for sales, clients and agency partners during the pitch phase.
- Use project management systems to track the progress of RFPs and RFIs
- Utilize post-sale data to inform our pre-sale efforts
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop news offerings that are relevant to the marketplace demand and scalable across Digital Trends
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the NYC region (sales RFP win vs. loss, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
What We Require:
- 4-5 years of experience working within Integrated Marketing, Ad Sales Marketing, or Digital Client Solutions at a media network, publisher, or digital agency
- Minimum 3 years within the digital/social media space
- Ability to think creatively and strategically and understand client needs
- Understanding of data, insights, measurement and consumer behavior
- Proficiency with project management tools and industry technologies (Asana, Salesforce, PPTX, Keynote, etc.)
- Familiarity with data platforms (comScore, GfK MRI)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability manage multiple projects, stay organized, and remain calm under pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies, and ad products
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate and provide feedback effectively to others
What’s In It For You:
- Exceptional benefits package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter transit and parking benefits, paid parental leave, sabbatical leave after 5 years of service, flexible paid time off, life insurance, company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Fun working environment! Our perks include: free beer and kombucha on tap, free espresso, free drinks and snacks, foosball table & ping pong table, big-screen TVs, bike racks, in-office shower, in-office laundry machines (while testing them for reviews), full kitchen and much more!
- Company paid Tri-Met pass (PDX)
- Free membership to gym within building (PDX)
As an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.