Job Title: Sales Enablement Specialist
Reports to: Director of Revenue Operations
FLSA: Salary, Exempt, Full-Time
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, Oregon; New York; Chicago; and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic Sales Enablement Specialist to support the growing Programmatic business. The Sales Enablement Specialist will be tasked with helping to Educate the Sales org on our Programmatic products offerings. If you thrive a fast-paced environment, are great with deadlines and enjoy collaborating with internal as well as external teams, this is the role for you!
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Sales leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to develop high-quality Programmatic communications to be shared across various vehicles.
- Design and develop Programmatic sales training curriculum and certification program.
- Identify knowledge and skill set gaps and roll out trainings to address those gaps.
- Aid in the integration of a Learning and Development platform.
- Help to facilitate and organize all New Hire Onboarding and Sales Process Training sessions, including managing logistics, agendas, calendars, speakers and rooms for training activities, etc.
- Work with Marketing to create consistent, effective and engaging Programmatic messaging.
- Proactively looks for industry best practices to identify and implement Programmatic selling techniques (Solution Selling, Disrupting Selling, Social Selling).
- Support sales in selling, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Require:
- 1-3+ years’ experience in marketing, product, or operations.
- College degree in Marketing or relevant major or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience and interest conducting research to identify possible platforms or solutions.
- Experience using tools such as Lessonly or Brainshark is a plus, but not required.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Resourceful and responsive to continual change.
- Ability to work in an office environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate and provide and receive.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
What’s In It For You:
- Exceptional benefits package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter transit and parking benefits, paid parental leave, sabbatical leave after 5 years of service, flexible paid time off, life insurance, company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Fun working environment! Our perks include: free wine and kombucha on tap, free espresso, drinks, and snacks, big-screen TVs, full kitchen and much more!
As an is an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.