Job Title: Affiliate Coordinator
Dept: Affiliate Marketing
Reports to: Affiliate Marketing Manager
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt, Full-time
Location: Portland, OR
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, Oregon; New York; Chicago; and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
We're looking for an Affiliate Coordinator to join our Affiliate Marketing team to keep all shopping links to new articles and product reviews working, as well as supporting the affiliate team with production such as newsletters, social gifs/memes, deals cards, and more. This individual will also assist with campaign execution and be responsible for maintaining our company information within our affiliate networks as well as conduct regular reporting.
What You'll Do:
- Apply to new affiliate networks and maintain company contact information with existing networks
- Maintain merchant affiliate database
- Create and add affiliate shopping links to new articles/product reviews
- Provide quality control of affiliate shopping links and data tags
- Support distribution of content through creation of newsletters, image design, gifs, memes, and social posts
- Support affiliate sales team through IO management and campaign execution
- Work with management team to identify areas of improvement and implement new designs, processes, and workflows
- Produce quality work while meeting required production metrics
What We Require:
- Basic photo editing skills is a must.
- Interest/knowledge of current consumer electronics, including but not limited to: smartphones, home theater, gaming, computing, photography, social media, and automotive tech.
- Basic understanding of affiliate networks, social media, and marketing preferred but not required
- Experience working within WordPress or ability to learn.
- Moderate to Advanced Excel experience.
- Ability to work in an open office environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and provide feedback effectively to others.
- Some college and/or college degree preferred
- Some design background preferred
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive benefits package including:
- Individual and Family Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off) Program
- 401k plus employer match up to 3.5%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax Commuter Transit and Parking Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid sabbatical leave after 5 years of service
- Fun working environment! Our perks include:
- Free beer and kombucha on tap
- Free espresso
- Free drinks and healthy snack options
- Foosball & ping pong tables
- Big-screen TVs
- Bike racks
- In-office shower
- In-office laundry machines (while testing them for reviews)
- Full kitchen and much more!
- Company paid annual Tri-Met commuter transit pass (PDX)
- Free membership to gym within building (PDX)
As an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.