Job Title: Junior Performance Marking Specialist
Dept: Performance Marketing
Reports to: Senior Performance Marketing Strategist
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Portland, OR
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, Oregon; New York; Chicago; and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
We’re growing our Performance Marketing team and looking for a Junior Performance Marketing Specialist to assist in daily performance marketing responsibilities. This role will support our team by running reports, content scraping, programmatic and direct revenue analysis, working in performance marketing platforms and value exchange programs.
What You'll Do:
- Assist with performance reporting
- Utilize various performance marketing platforms and work collaboratively across-teams to provide insight into performance metrics
- Scrape content from the site daily to use for performance marketing campaigns
- Learn new software
- Get trained on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Value exchange advertising, display advertising, Google Analytics, etc.
- Learn about programmatic advertising
What We Require:
- 1+ years experience in Performance Marketing
- Experience with platforms such as Google analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Kenshoo Bid Management Platform, and/or Kenshoo social is a plus
- Experience with Excel is a must
- Experience with Google suite, DropBox, Asana tools are a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus
- Able and interested in learning new software and tools
- Strong analytical and creative mindset is a must
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to provide feedback effectively to others
- Ability to work in an office environment
What’s In It For You:
- Exceptional benefits package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter transit and parking benefits, paid parental leave, sabbatical leave after 5 years of service, flexible paid time off, life insurance, company-paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Fun working environment! Our perks include: free beer and kombucha on tap, free espresso, free drinks and snacks, foosball table & ping pong table, big-screen TVs, bike racks, in-office shower, in-office laundry machines (while testing them for reviews), full kitchen and much more!
- Company paid Tri-Met pass (PDX)
- Free membership to gym within building (PDX)
Digital Trends is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage, value and honor diversity.