Business Intelligence Strategist
*Applicants must be US based*
About Digital Reach Agency:
Digital Reach Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on becoming the best B2B SaaS & Tech provider.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Strategist experienced with marketing analytics to help create data-driven strategies that improve our company's processes. You will be responsible for supporting the Business Intelligence department with the design, configuration, and deployment of automated reporting using Google Big Query and Power BI. Digital Reach is a completely remote company, so you will get to work from home and have semi-flexible hours, but meetings and work are to be scheduled during normal 9-5 work hours.
At Digital Reach, our focus is on B2B digital marketing, data attribution, tracking our clients’ customers’ actions through the funnel, and providing clarity into KPIs and ROI. In-depth tracking and complete transparency are hallmarks of our digital marketing services, helping our clients track KPIs in real-time and transforming digital marketing into a reliable revenue center. We’ll help our clients with tracking revenue, simplifying and demystifying the digital marketing experience, and presenting it in terms of clear dollars-and-cents ROI.
- Collecting, preparing, and analyzing marketing data to identify opportunities for improving processes and strategies
- Creating the design and development of live, automated reporting systems which will be scaled across a wide array of clients and departments
- Establishing and mapping data relationships among disparate data sources and building a codified data ecosystem
- Creating, configuring, and managing the connection between Digital Reach’s data aggregation and Google Big Query
- Establishing connections between Google Big Query with Power BI dashboard across myriad accounts
- Building automated reporting suites in Power BI
- Managing Power BI and Google Data Studio dashboards for both internal and external reporting initiatives
- Prior experience working with Power BI and Google Big Query
- Prior experience working in the Digital Marketing industry
- Experience working with Google Data Studio and Funnel is a plus
- Self-starter who works well both autonomously and as part of a team
- A big picture thinker who fluidly moves between strategic and tactical tasks
- Familiar and comfortable with complex marketing data and concepts
- Ability to work in the details and as well as develop large, scalable data frameworks
- Confident in both asking questions and making recommendations
You’ll be primarily working with the Business Intelligence team, but will also collaborate on projects supporting our marketing teams.
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, Commission