Account-Based Marketing & Demand Generation Contractor
*Applicants must be US based*
About Digital Reach Agency:
Digital Reach Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on becoming the best B2B SaaS & Tech provider.
We are looking for a Demand Generation and ABM expert to help create high quality ABM and Demand Generation strategies for our clients. Clients have stakeholders across the entire marketing technology stack that need support organizing an account-based marketing program. Emphasis is on creating opportunities and funnel movement within the target account list.. Getting everyone on the same page with a clear blueprint to success is important.
At Digital Reach, our focus is on B2B digital marketing, data attribution, tracking our clients’ customers’ actions through the funnel and providing clarity into KPIs and ROI. In-depth tracking and complete transparency are hallmarks of our digital marketing services, helping our clients track KPIs in real-time and transforming digital marketing into a reliable revenue-center. We’ll help our clients with tracking revenue, simplifying and demystifying the digital marketing experience, and presenting it in terms of clear dollars-and-cents ROI.
- Crafting recommendations across individual marketing disciplines involved in an Account-Based Marketing program. Including disciplines such as:
- Website Optimization
- Data Management
- Content Production
- Channel Marketing and Content Distribution
- Campaign Optimization
- Sales Alignment
- Each phase should feature a discussion of its necessary elements, an evaluation of the client’s current status, and a recommendation for next steps.
- Project Managing various internal resources to assist with evaluations and recommendations.
- Building a large-scale document that creates a narrative around the individual evaluations, tying it back to overall strategy.
If you are excited about contributing in a large way to a company who cares deeply about understanding our client’s problems and transforming their ideas into reality, we’d love to talk to you.
You’ll be primarily working with Digital Reach co-founder and COO Andrew Seidman.
You’ll also work with various internal departments (SEO, Paid Media, Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence etc.) to carry out analysis.
Expectations for this position:
- You must be self-driven: Our company is remote, meaning you’ll be working from home with occasional optional travel (optional team meetups and/or client visits). So we need people who are self-motivated, excellent at time management, tech-savvy, resourceful, adaptable, and accountable.
- Open communication is key: Our clients trust us to translate their business needs into action items. In order to do this, there is a high level of collaboration with both clients and their stakeholders, as well as our internal teams.
- Empathy is primary: In order to provide solutions that work for the client, you’ll have to dig deep into what problems they’re trying to solve, and give recommendations and guidance on B2B digital marketing best practices. Part of being B2B experts is understanding B2B barriers and being able to demonstrate both empathy and expertise.
- Detail-oriented work: Making sure that items are aligned, establishing clear action plans, and providing transparent and concise reporting are all extremely important. We aim to be the best digital marketing agency geared towards B2B SaaS & Tech, and we can only do that if we ensure quality – even if that means catching mistakes from items provided by the client.
- 5+ years of Demand Generation & ABM experience (Preferred: some years at an agency and/or in B2B SaaS & Tech)
- Expertise in popular MarTech platforms (CRMs, Marketing Automation, Chat, etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering custom solutions based on individual customer needs
Digital Reach is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.