Senior Paid Media Strategist
*Applicants must be US based*
About Digital Reach Agency:
Digital Reach Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on becoming the best B2B SaaS & Tech provider.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (focused on Paid Media, but will work with our SEO, Digital Experience, and Marketing Automation departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our various service departments to help keep clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
At Digital Reach, our focus is on B2B digital marketing, data attribution, tracking our clients’ customers’ actions through the funnel and providing clarity into KPIs and ROI. In-depth tracking and complete transparency are hallmarks of our digital marketing services, helping our clients track KPIs in real-time and transforming digital marketing into a reliable revenue-center. We’ll help our clients with tracking revenue, simplifying and demystifying the digital marketing experience, and presenting it in terms of clear dollars-and-cents ROI.
- Development and execution of full funnel paid media strategies
- Managing and making strategic recommendations for $500k-1M+ quarterly paid media budgets
- Collaboration with graphic design and web dev teams to assist clients with the development of digital marketing collateral
- Analyze and report on paid media campaign data and performance
- Present paid media plans, performance data, and project updates (internal and external)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
If you are excited about contributing in a large way to a company who cares deeply about understanding our clients’ problems and transforming their ideas into reality, we’d love to talk to you.
You’ll be primarily working with David Piette, our Director of Paid Media, and the Paid Media team, but will also collaborate on projects with our SEO, Creative/Design, Web Development, and Reporting/Attribution teams.
Expectations for this position:
- You must be self-driven: Our company is remote, meaning you’ll be working from home with occasional optional travel (optional team meetups and/or client visits). So we need people who are self-motivated, excellent at time management, tech-savvy, resourceful, adaptable, and accountable.
- Open communication is key: Our clients trust us to translate their business needs into action items. In order to do this, there is a high level of collaboration with both clients and their stakeholders, as well as our internal teams.
- Empathy is primary: In order to provide solutions that work for the client, you’ll have to dig deep into what problems they’re trying to solve, and give recommendations and guidance on B2B digital marketing best practices. Part of being B2B experts is understanding B2B barriers and being able to demonstrate both empathy and expertise.
- Detail-oriented work: Making sure that items are aligned, establishing clear action plans, and providing transparent and concise reporting are all extremely important. We aim to be the best digital marketing agency geared towards B2B SaaS & Tech, and we can only do that if we ensure quality – even if that means catching mistakes from items provided by the client.
- 3+ years of paid media experience (Preferred: some years at an agency and/or in B2B SaaS & Tech)
- 5+ years work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics (required)
- Experience with LinkedIn, Microsoft Advertising, and DSPs (required)
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (bonus - not required)
- Ability to effectively discuss feedback and accept constructive criticism
- Experience working remotely (bonus - not required)
Benefits of working full-time at DRA:
- We value a healthy work-life balance, and you’ll find it rare that anyone is working more than 40 hours a week (and we highly discourage working on the weekend)
- Unlimited PTO policy, maternity/paternity leave, health benefits, 401k plan + matching, and a workstation reimbursement policy
- $100,000 - $150,000 salary (Depending on level of experience)
- We make an effort to maintain a friendly work environment even though our entire team is remote – our general Slack channel gets bombarded with GIFs on a regular basis and we have a yearly in-person meetup!
- Weekly department meetings to check overall progress and pain points
- No micromanaging. The only way remote work is successful and efficient is if we all trust each other to do our work. You’ll have a lot of autonomy, so if you’re the kind of person who needs micromanaging, this role is not for you.
Digital Reach is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.