SEO Account Technician
The SEO Account Technician will be responsible for supporting SEO Strategists with all aspects of client work including but not limited to: attending client calls to note important action items and completing baseline SEO work such as keyword research/mapping, meta-data optimizations, etc. Digital Reach is a completely remote company, so you will get to work from home and have semi-flexible hours, but meetings and work to be scheduled during normal 9-5 work hours.
What a Great Applicant Looks Like to DRA:
- Baseline SEO knowledge and experience, including previous practice with SEO tools like SEMrush, AHrefs, and Moz.
- Organized and self-motivated - must be confident in their ability to work-from-home without the need for micro-management.
- Comfortable running multiple technology platforms at once for the purpose of day-to-day tracking and task management.
- Familiar with sorting and reporting on SEO client data.
- Comfortable on the phone and confident in their ability to send professional/thorough emails - Our company requires a lot of communication both internal (with your co-workers) and external (with our clients).
- Well versed in core MS Office and Google G Suite.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail (Develop Project Timelines, SEO Best Practices, Recommendations for Clients, ect.).
Compensation Range: $50/hour base plus commissions (Depending on level of experience)