Account Executive (AE)
*Applicants must be US based*
About Digital Reach Agency:
As a B2B digital marketing agency, our company is built on transparency, communication, and performance. We believe in developing relationships and forming partnerships based on trust and honesty. With Digital Reach Agency, our clients have fast access to expert support, crisp and on-time reports that clearly show progress for their KPIs, and creative solutions for their most difficult challenges.
We emphasize tracking the full sales funnel - we provide detailed attribution that lets our clients know which campaigns work, which keywords should be emphasized, and what strategies should be implemented to ensure clarity of data.
We believe in expert service, seamless communication, and tracking results. More than anything, though, we believe in listening to our partners and working together to find successful solutions.
Our services include Paid Media, SEO, Retargeting, Web Development, Design, Marketing Automation, Conversational Marketing, and general ABM/Demand Generation Consulting.
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Account Executive to assist our agency in expanding our client base. The Account Executive is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. You will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the B2B demand generation space as well as converting prospects that fit our ideal customer profile into sales opportunities and closed/won deals.
To be a successful Account Executive, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have a strong sales aptitude.
Like any high-performing team, you will be measured by revenue generation and will be given the flexibility to create a book of business of your own. As the first line of engagement with future clients your responsibilities include soliciting potential clients, facilitating sales, reviewing contracts, negotiating deals, and connecting clients with the right team members.
Note: This is a full-time remote position as Digital Reach Agency is a fully distributed team across the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively engage with prospective clients daily through technical, company-specific, and metric-driven discovery calls, online via Zoom
- Perform targeted, high value outreach
- Source and convert engaged prospects into qualified opportunities
- Research markets and industries to understand competition, marketing trends, and consumer attitudes
- Utilize consultative sales techniques, thoroughly asses prospects’ current marketing initiatives, deficiencies, and opportunities for improvement
- Discuss specific digital marketing and lead generation strategies from interested prospects subsequently moving them down the pipeline
- Ability to think on your feet, react quickly in a fluid environment, and prepared with compelling responses to the prospect questions
- Develop targeted call lists
- Utilize existing email templates and sequences as well as create personalized emails to engage prospects
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Utilize and maintain HubSpot and Salesforce for updated tracking and reporting
- Collaborate and stay up to date with the team on our service offerings and capabilities
- Provide feedback and make suggestions on existing sales processes to facilitate the department’s growth
- Collaborate on complex proposals with internal team
What we are looking for:
- 3+ Years of professional experience selling in the digital agency or digital marketing industry
- Experience in HubSpot and/or Salesforce a plus
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Ability to self-educate based on the latest industry trends, news, and thought leadership
- General knowledge of various digital marketing disciplines (SEO, Paid Media, Marketing Automation, etc.)
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate (this is a remote position)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Full Time
Benefits of working full-time at DRA:
- We value a healthy work-life balance, and you’ll find it rare that anyone is working more than 40 hours a week (and we highly discourage working after hours and weekends)
- Unlimited PTO policy, maternity/paternity leave, health benefits, 401k plan + matching, and a workstation reimbursement policy
- We make an effort to maintain a friendly work environment even though our entire team is remote - our general Slack channel gets bombarded with GIFs regularly and we have a yearly in-person meetup
- No micromanaging. The only way remote work is successful and efficient is if we all trust each other to do our work. You’ll have a lot of autonomy, so if you’re the kind of person who needs micromanaging, this role is not for you.
- Generous commission structure
- $60k base plus commission ($40k on-target)
Digital Reach is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran, or disability status.