*Applicants must be US-based*
We are a full-service digital marketing agency seeking a qualified contractor for overflow work. Qualified candidates should be able to work efficiently and accurately. We’re more interested in your abilities than your credentials. We’re looking for people who can do it right the first time (although we don’t expect perfection). Any task should not require more than 1 round of revisions/adjustments to the work. You’ll be able to connect directly with our Web Development team for any questions or clarifications, and we LIKE when people ask questions!
- Although working with the Web Development department, this position will be handling primarily implementation and debugging requests coming from our other teams. Examples of potential work involved include:
- Updating content, meta tags, meta descriptions, image alt tags, etc within WordPress websites
- Implementing and debugging conversion tracking scripts for multiple platforms (LinkedIn, Ad Words, Twitter, Facebook, etc) in Google Tag Manager.
- Implementing and debugging Google Analytics tracking
- Configuring and debugging Google Analytics property and account settings
- Work will be requested ad hoc. We will provide an estimated number of hours we need you at the beginning of the month.
- We will expect 24 hour turnaround times for communication.
- Must be a resident of the US
- Advanced to expert level knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with editing content in WordPress
- Experience with Git repositories and deployment processes (Bitbucket, Github, etc)
- Experience with both CSS and SASS
- Experience with PHP