Applicants must be US-based
Digital Reach Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on becoming the best B2B SaaS & Tech provider.
The web development department has 3 main functions at Digital Reach Agency:
- Building websites
- Maintaining and scaling websites
- Supporting other Digital Reach Agency departments with technical implementations.
Front End Developers Responsibilities:
- Complete content editing and data entry needed for projects and tasks
- Complete cross department data entry request
- Implement event tracking for Google Analytics
Expectations for this position:
- Self-driven: Our company is remote, meaning you’ll be working from home with occasional optional travel (optional team meetups and/or client visits post-COVID). So we need people who are self-motivated, excellent at time management, tech-savvy, resourceful, adaptable, and accountable.
- Proactive Effective Communication: It’s important to proactively reach out to your team, ensure they are clear on directions, are not struggling on a task and do not have any issues with the job.
- Problem Solver: Many of the problems that you will face will be something that you have not resolved before or maybe do not have documentation to study. You must be able to come up with solutions for internal and client problems.
- Detail-oriented: Quality is important in the web development department. In order to provide quality, it is essential to pay attention to minor details.
- Efficient and Organized: Excellent time management, written & verbal communication, and organization skills.
- Self-sufficient: Being a fully remote company, we all work in independent offices. We do have communication tools and programs, but team members will only be able to assist so much.
- 3+ years of front end web development experience.
- Experience with JS, JQuery, CSS, SASS, AJAX, HTML
- Experience with React Frameworks
- Experience with GIT and variation control
- Experience with preprocessors like gulp, grunt and SASS
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- Familiarity with WordPress and other PHP based CMS solutions
Benefits of working full-time at DRA:
- We value a healthy work-life balance, and you’ll find it rare that anyone is working more than 40 hours a week (and we highly discourage working on the weekend)
- Unlimited PTO policy, maternity/paternity leave, health benefits, 401k plan + matching, and a workstation reimbursement policy
- $40,000 salary
- We make an effort to maintain a friendly work environment even though our entire team is remote – our general Slack channel gets bombarded with GIFs on a regular basis and we have a yearly in-person meetup!
- No micromanaging. The only way remote work is successful and efficient is if we all trust each other to do our work. You’ll have a lot of autonomy, so if you’re the kind of person who needs micromanaging, this role is not for you.
Digital Reach is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.