Business Development Representative (BDR)
Digital Reach Agency is a B2B digital marketing agency firm focused on creating pipeline revenue for companies in the SaaS and Tech verticals. We are a full service agency, providing: SEO, SEM, Web Development, and Marketing Automation services to both emerging Start-ups ($10M+ funding) and established Enterprises ($40B+).
Our clients have sales cycles somewhere between 3 months and 2 years, so our focus is on creating measurable downstream qualified leads and revenue for their sales teams via whichever channel and medium shows the best returns. Our engagements range from supplementing internal teams all the way to being an outsourced Demand Gen department entirely.
We are seeking a proven, results-driven individual with 2+ years’ of sales experience to take the lead on prospecting and qualifying new business opportunities. The responsibilities of this position will focus on creating introductions and business opportunities for the sales team. This is a fantastic way to get your foot in the door and will give you a direct path to becoming an Account Executive upon success as a BDR through this stellar sales training program.
Since we only serve B2B clients, we’re looking for someone who has knowledge of the needs and sales processes B2B organizations often face.
Note: this is a remote position.
- Identify relationships with B2B companies using our defined ICP
- Research accounts, identify key contacts, generate interest with prospective clients to encourage opportunity
- Build a complete understanding of each client’s online business and help them understand the limitations of their current technology
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update leads and prospect interaction in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure overall team goals are met
- 2+ Years of experience in sales preferred
- Ability to self-educate based on the latest industry trends, news and thought leadership
- General knowledge of various digital marketing disciplines (SEO, SEM, Marketing Automation, etc.)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate (this is a remote position)
Position: Full Time
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: 50k base plus commission