Senior Web Developer
Digital Reach Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on becoming the best B2B SaaS & Tech provider.
We’re looking for a senior web developer with experience working in a digital marketing agency environment. The senior web developer’s key role is leading the development team. They are instrumental in making sure our development quality standard is achieved and the development team is successful.
The web development department has 3 main functions at Digital Reach Agency:
- Building websites
- Maintaining and scaling websites
- Supporting other Digital Reach Agency departments with technical implementations.
Senior Web Developers Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team of developers
- Ensure the development team meets our quality standards
- Assist developers with technical questions and issues
- Review scopes put together by our strategist and project managers
- Provide implementation recommendations
- Complete development for strategic task and projects
You'll be working with the web development team, but will also collaborate on tasks and projects with our SEO, Creative/Design, Paid Media, CRO & MA departments..
Expectations for this position:
- You must be self-driven: Our company is remote, meaning you’ll be working from home with occasional optional travel (optional team meetups and/or client visits). So we need people who are self-motivated, excellent at time management, tech-savvy, resourceful, adaptable, and accountable.
- Leadership Skills: The ability to lead your team and get them to deliver high quality work in a timely manner is vital to being a successful senior developer.
- Proactive Effective Communication: It’s important to proactively reach out to your team, ensure they are clear on directions, are not struggling on a task and do not have any issues with the job.
- Problem Solver: Many of the problems that you will face will be something that you have not resolved before or maybe do not have documentation to study. You must be able to come up with solutions for internal and client problems.
- Detail-oriented: Quality is important in the web development department. In order to provide quality, it is essential to pay attention to minor details.
- Efficiency and Organized: Excellent time management, written & verbal communication, and organization skills
- Self Sufficient: Being a fully remote company, we all work in independent offices. We do have communication tools and programs, but team members will only be able to assist so much.
- 5+ years of web development experience.
- 1+ years of management experience
- 1+ recent years of WordPress experience
- Experience with PHP, JS, JQuery, CSS, SASS, AJAX, HTML
- Experience setting up local and remote LAMP stack hosting environments
- Experience with GIT and variation control
- Experience reading third party documentation and developing using third party integration (API)
- Experience with preprocessors like gulp, grunt and SASS
- Experience with A/B split testing platforms, marketing automation platforms, CRM platforms
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Experience using and setting up Google Analytics
- Experience setting up Google Analytics event tracking and goals
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- Are familiar with multiple CMS platforms
Benefits of working full-time at DRA:
- We value a healthy work-life balance, and you’ll find it rare that anyone is working more than 40 hours a week (and we highly discourage working on the weekend)
- Unlimited PTO policy, maternity/paternity leave, health benefits, 401k plan + matching, and a workstation reimbursement policy
- $65,000 salary
- We make an effort to maintain a friendly work environment even though our entire team is remote – our general Slack channel gets bombarded with GIFs on a regular basis and we have a yearly in-person meetup!
- No micromanaging. The only way remote work is successful and efficient is if we all trust each other to do our work. You’ll have a lot of autonomy, so if you’re the kind of person who needs micromanaging, this role is not for you.
Digital Reach is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.