Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About Digital Reach Agency:
As a digital marketing agency, our company is built on transparency, communication, and performance. We believe in developing relationships and forming partnerships based on trust and honesty. With Digital Reach Agency, our clients have fast access to expert support, crisp and on-time reports that clearly show progress for their KPIs, and creative solutions for their most difficult challenges.
We emphasize tracking the funnel - we provide detailed attribution that lets our clients know which campaigns work, which keywords should be emphasized, and what strategies should be implemented to ensure clarity of data.
We believe in expert service, seamless communication, and tracking results. More than anything, though, we believe in listening to our partners and working together to find successful solutions.
Our services include Paid Media, SEO, Retargeting, Web Development, Design, Marketing Automation, Chatbots, and general Digital Marketing Consulting.
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Sales Development Representative to assist our agency in expanding our client base. The Sales Development Representative is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Director of Sales. You will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the B2B digital marketing space as well as converting prospects that fit our ideal customer profile into sales opportunities.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have a strong sales aptitude.
Like any high performing team, you will be measured by opportunity generation and will be given the flexibility to create a book of business of your own. As the first line of engagement with future clients your responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential clients, facilitating sales, and connecting clients with the right team members.
Note: This is a full-time remote position as Digital Reach Agency is a fully distributed team across the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to potential clients
- Develop targeted call lists
- Utilize existing email templates and cadences as well as create personalized emails to engage prospects
- Process unqualified inquiries to prequalified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain an updated Salesloft and Salesforce
- Collaborate and stay up to date with the team on our service offerings and capabilities
- Provide feedback and make suggestions on existing sales processes to facilitate the department’s growth
What we are looking for:
- 1+ Years of professional experience selling in the digital agency space
- Experience in Salesforce and/or Salesloft a plus
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Ability to self-educate based on the latest industry trends, news, and thought leadership
- General knowledge of various digital marketing disciplines (SEO, Paid Media, Marketing Automation, etc.)
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate (this is a remote position)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Full Time
- $40k - $50k base depending on experience plus commission ($15k on-target earnings)
Benefits of working full-time at DRA:
- We value a healthy work-life balance, and you’ll find it rare that anyone is working more than 40 hours a week (and we highly discourage working after hours and weekends)
- Unlimited PTO policy, maternity/paternity leave, health benefits, 401k plan + matching, and a workstation reimbursement policy
- We make an effort to maintain a friendly work environment even though our entire team is remote - our general Slack channel gets bombarded with GIFs on a regular basis and we have a yearly in-person meetup
- No micromanaging. The only way remote work is successful and efficient is if we all trust each other to do our work. You’ll have a lot of autonomy, so if you’re the kind of person who needs micromanaging, this role is not for you.
- Generous commission structure
Digital Reach is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran, or disability status.