The organization’s has responsibility for the coordination, development and support of all activities related to the production, operations and engineering of Chubb’s core infrastructure including data centers, voice and data networking solutions, messaging/mail, mainframe, servers, databases, wireless technologies and associated end user computing, services and support.
This position is responsible for providing management oversight and coordination of IT operational activities for Infrastructure as it relates to Incident & Problem resolution. Specifically, the Incident Manager will have accountability for managing people resources within the Technology Operating Center. The candidate in this role will be accountable for:
- Identifying, prioritizing, recording, triaging, escalating, and monitoring incidents until affected services return to normal operation
- Participate in incident resolution and root cause analysis processes and document the activities and events
- Track and report on metrics and KPIs (e.g., service availability and performance)
- Ensure that effective communication is maintained with the appropriate stakeholders during a major incident
- Proactively evaluate impact of upcoming IT projects on Chubb's user community
In addition to the above, the Incident Manager will be an escalation path for the staff in the event an incident requires Management attention. The candidate will be working closely various Infrastructure Managers/Leaders within North America and EMEA. Further responsibilities include providing expertise in technology support and analysis from an incident perspective, as it relates to day-to-day business functions, project coordination for infrastructure deployments, vendor partner activities, communication development for operational related activities, and driving resolution to infrastructure related issues impacting the end user community.
Familiar with reporting, trending, and identifying areas of concentration/focus to improve our overall availability from an Application/System perspective. The candidate will also be responsible for training/coaching new employees within the Team/group. The following are additional key responsibilities. Within each of these functions, the candidate will work closely with North America Infrastructure Managers in accordance with the associated governance processes.
- Owns the Incident & Problem Management Processes within the Technology Operating Center.
- Aware of On-Prem as well Cloud Infrastructure processing.
- Accountability and management oversight for facilitating day to day IT operational Incidents & Problems in a timely manner.
- Escalation point and coordination for all IT infrastructure & Application related issues for North America and EMEA.
- Oversees related vendor partners ensuring that service levels and contractual commitments are met as it relates to closing out Incidents.
- Accountable for adhering to compliance and audit related needs.
- Accountability for ensuring IT service delivery deficiencies are resolved in a timely manner.
- End-to-end responsibility for communicating clear, concise and timely updates on technology related items.
- Evaluates service reports and proactively identifies and pursues required corrective actions in problem areas.
- Leverages the broader IT organization to communicate and deliver business value.
- Facilitates business discussions that position IT to meet the on-going needs of business partners.
- This role requires being proficient with the Service Now ITSM tool.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- IT professional with 3-5 years of broad infrastructure, operational, compliance and/or security experience.
- Experience with project management and/or business analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated commitment to providing superior customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Action and closure oriented; results driven (this is critical).
- Advanced organizational skills including the ability to perform various activities concurrently.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the organization.
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating strong collaboration skills in a team environment.
- Ability to independently plan, manage and complete all aspects of assigned projects, delegating where appropriate.
- Insurance/Business acumen.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure and platforms will be an asset.
- ITIL experience/certification beneficial.
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/