Informatica Cloud Service Administrator
We are building a state-of-the-art Data Lake Analytics Platform using cutting edge open source and cloud technologies. Our Data Lake Platform supports multiple Chubb business units executing Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics use cases. We are looking for multiple seasoned administrators and engineers to support our Global platform. Our Administrators and Engineers manage, monitor, secure and optimize multiple advanced technologies in Azure.
Role and Responsibilities
- ETL Project Lifecycle administration – onboard projects, source-target connections, set and enforce ETL Standards and Best practices.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of Linux based software like Secure Agent and Power Center. Additional application software experience a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible and Shell scripting
- Optimization, Tuning of Linux (Red Hat) and applications using Linux
- Configuration and administration of Azure specific components like storage and security
- User onboarding and administration
- Integrating with Enterprise Security, Auditing and Monitoring Frameworks.
- Scripting of Administration activities
- Backup and recovery of Linux and Application Servers
- Working with Data Engineers and Scientist and Tech Leads for use case support and application onboarding
- Working with architects, Tech leads in identifying and fixing issues and solution gaps.
- Working with Vendor for Level II support and product Roadmap and upgrades.
- Identifying fixes for open source software’s using community support.
Qualifications and Technical Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering or higher from reputed college with minimum 7 years of experience in Linux administration in a corporate, multi-project environment.
- The right candidate will have managed a multiple-project corporate ETL Server environment using Informatica Technologies like Power Center and IICS.
- You will have deep understanding of ETL architectures, Cloud and Data Center operations, Linux, Security, storage and application server management.
- You should be comfortable with setting standards, best practices for an ETL application development.
- You will have experience in designing and implementing disaster recovery, High Availability and Backup restore strategies.
- You will demonstrate strong expertise in hands on Linux administration, scripting for purposes of administration.
- You will work closely with peer administrators on enforcing right standards and procedures.
- You will work with Vendor support teams for Level II support, Issue resolution and keeping up with the product roadmaps.
- Loves technology, brings passion to the job and raises the bar for others
- Comfortable leading team of technology professionals
- Exhibits Product Owner mentality
- Comfortable setting rules and standards and enforcing them in a high stress environment
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Encourages talent development and mentors’ junior staff
- Continuously learn new technology
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/