ACTIVE DIRECTORY AUTOMATION ENGINEER
An responsible for the development and maintenance of automation processes, focused primarily on Active Directory, both on premise as well as Azure Active Directory.
- Develop and manage automation jobs to maintain hygiene and integrity of Active Directory
- Maintain documentation for automation processes
- Manage change management and related governance checkpoints supporting changes to automation processes
- Define processes for operations team to monitor/triage automation jobs
- Develop proficiency across portfolio of automation products in use.
- Serve as escalation point for operations team for support & troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with management of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active directory experience desired.
- Strong PowerShell scripting background, particularly with emphasis on manipulation of Active Directory.
- Familiarity with Quest including Active Roles a plus.
- Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for intended audience.
- Strong organizational skills, particularly relating to code development, documentation and change management.
- Minimum 6 years overall IT experience with 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft Identity & Directory technologies.
- Experience working in a fast paced, globally diverse & agile environment.
- Track record of engineering, developing, deploying, & maintaining business critical systems.
- Self-motivated team Player with a “can-do” attitude, excellent communication & writing skills, attention to detail & strong interpersonal skills, capable of overcoming difficult or complex challenges.
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/